[meersbrook-house] public meeting organisers

David Garlovsky david at solar-active.com
Thu Jun 19 09:44:51 GMT 2014

Moira and all

I wonder if having meeting at a pub would restrict attendance i.e. people who do not drink alcohol.
I had another meeting last night that was scheduled months ago - reason for my leaving as I did last night before meeting ended.

If skills list was created last night, who do I contact to add my skills to the list?

What is date of next meeting?

Kind regards,

David

David Garlovsky
david at solar-active.com

"It's not  what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau

“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it” - Maya Angelou

Schools & Homes Energy Education Project
84 Upper Valley Road
Sheffield S8 9HE
+44 (0)114 2587639
07968844891