[meersbrook-house] Venue for Public Meeting Working Group 24th July

Laura Holmes laura at b4wd.org.uk
Wed Jul 23 21:43:02 GMT 2014

Hi Laura,

This is for the smaller working group who met at the pub. Our remit is to plan the detail of the public meeting in September, though anything we decide will go to the Steering Group on the 6th August for approval first so everyone in the wider group will have opportunity to input.

Anyone who feels they have relevant skills or experience is welcome to join the working group, though this group will ideally remain small so that we can get into the detail more quickly.

Cheers,
Laura

Laura Holmes 07736 844109
laura at b4wd.org.uk