[meersbrook-house] Public Meeting working group 24th July

Laura Holmes laura at b4wd.org.uk
Sun Jul 20 20:53:04 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Can I just check who is planning to come to the working group meeting on
24th July? I know a lot of people now have other commitments.

Just a reminder that the proposed agenda is up on the forum at
http://meersbrook.technologikal.com/viewtopic.php?f=12
<http://meersbrook.technologikal.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18> &t=18 - please
shout up if you are having difficulty accessing this.

Helen - have you been able to book the Pavilion? Will need to make sure
someone with a key is coming or make arrangements to get access.

Thanks,

Laura.

---