[meersbrook-house] FoI request

Liz Nicholas liz.nicholas at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 22:34:48 GMT 2014

Hello all
I'm not putting this on the forum as it's public access, but I have sent a Freedom of Information request to Paul Billington, who is the Director of Culture and Environment at Sheffield City Council. I tried using the online form for FoI requests but it wouldn't work so I sent it by email.
I have asked for
1. Current floor plans
2. Historical floor plans
3. The most recent condition survey
4. The most recent information on energy costs.
They have to supply the information within 20 working days or let me know why not - I will share what I find out as soon as possible. I'm on holiday from 2nd to 16th August but if it's in electronic form I will be able to access it.
Best wishes
Liz

Liz Nicholas
liz.nicholas at blueyonder.co.uk