[meersbrook-house] Leaflet design - How to subscribe by email to new Forum content

Anthony Ashton info at technologikal.com
Sun Aug 17 17:20:57 GMT 2014

Hi David

I emailed you last Wednesday enquiring whether you were free this
weekend to look at the initial stages of the flyer design to which you
replied you were posting content to the email list without mentioning
meeting up. I assumed you weren't available, I'm sorry if I got the
wrong end of the stick. I'll see what my week is like tomorrow and call
you to arrange details. We can discuss print spec and quotes then.
Getting a design ready for the 2nd won't be a problem.

You can be notified by email of a response in a forum or topic by
clicking the button 'subscribe to forum' or 'subscribe to topic' which
is at the bottom left corner of the page.

As an aside, I sometimes don't see material sent through to the email
list as it is buried in multiple replies. When replying you can change
the title of the email which helps to highlight message content.

--
Kind regards
Anthony Ashton

Office - (0114) 383 0114