[meersbrook-house] Facilitators for public meeting

Laura Holmes laura at b4wd.org.uk
Tue Aug 12 20:30:15 GMT 2014

Hi,

If anyone is willing to facilitate one of the small groups at the public
meeting, please could they let me know asap? Would like to get as many of us
as poss together to try and nail down what the groups will be discussing and
how we will approach it.

Moira and Kate, I think you have both already expressed a willingness to do
this.

Anyone else? You don't need to be a 'trained facilitator' or anything, but
some experience of leading or chairing meetings would definitely be a plus.

Thanks,

Laura.

---