[Hazelhurst-Shareholders] Reminder about Hazelhurst meeting This Thursday 30th March at 6pm

hazelhurst CSA hazelhurstcsa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:41:12 GMT 2017

Dear All

The meeting is at Joan's house, 104 Albert Road S8 9RA tel 2498613 (simple
food and drink if needed for anyone coming from work)

Although not many people can attend this meeting, we are going ahead with
this meeting as originally planned and advertised, because there is a
proposal to revitalise Hazelhurst from a founder member. I will be writing
to shareholder shortly as promised with the amount of your original
investment.

I'm sorry this is late but we are doing our best

The proposed agenda is as follows:

1. Introductions and brief summary since last AGM September 2015

2. Report back on shareholder and member responses - Joan

3. Proposal to revitalise Hazelhurst by Gareth and team (Fran, Charlotte,
Douglas)

4. Finance and proposal for completion of accounts for 15/16 and 16/17

5. Legal issues if any need considering

6. Agree forward action plan (to be circulated to all members and
shareholders)

7. Set date ASAP for further members meeting

8. A.O.B.

The minutes of this meeting will be circulated promptly

Kind Regards

Joan Miller