[Hazelhurst-Shareholders] IMPORTANT: Hazelhurst CSA Shareholders - reply required

hazelhurst CSA hazelhurstcsa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:01:25 GMT 2017

Dear Shareholders,

We would like to thank you formally for supporting the emergence of local
organic food growing in Sheffield.  You made an investment in 2011 and now
there are a number of successful growers on the original Hazelhurst site in
the Moss Valley.  The site is owned by Huw Evans and the community led
Hazelhurst CSA vegetable growing you started up was sold to Sheffield
Organic Growers last year and this grower led business is thriving.

A couple of shareholders have requested to have their funds back to invest
elsewhere. We are not currently using these funds.  There is a bank balance
giving a minimum of 75% of the original fund which, subject to any fees due
to statutory bodies or creditors, should be returnable to investors.

There is very little interest being shown in Hazelhurst now.  So we have
sought other people to take over the co-op infrastructure, name, FSA
registration and bank account etc but have so far not had any sustained
interest. If you have a viable social enterprise that would benefit from
this infrastructure please contact Yvonne O'Donovan on 07879697569 or
yeodonovan at gmail.com

We propose that to hold a final meeting of Hazelhurst CSA on Thursday 30th
March from 6-8pm (venue tbc). As soon as possible after this we will return
the funds. We will send individual letters to you shortly stating the
amount you originally invested.

*ACTION:* Please can you answer the following questions about your funds.

   1. Do you want your investment returned? If not, then this allows us to
   give more money back to other investors.
   2. Are you coming to the meeting in March?
   3. Anything else you want to input?

Thank you again for your investment and for replying to this letter

Best wishes from

Joan Miller reply on this email or call on 0114 2498613
Yvonne O’Donovan tel 07879697569 or yeodonovan at gmail.com
Renate Deiss