[Hazelhurst-Shareholders] Fwd: Important changes At Hazelhurst meeting this thursday 14 April

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Apr 12 13:14:38 GMT 2016

 Dear members, customers and shareholders,

 This is the second email and contains 3 attachments that express
 possible ways forward to be discussed at a meeting on Thursday 14th
 April at 6.30 - 8.30 at 104 Albert Road, S8 9RA.  If you can't attend
 but wish to contribute please phone us for a chat or email.

 We still feel that Hazelhurst Co-op has a lot of potential and we have
 been looking at new directions it could move in, that fit with local
 developments in the food and environment culture within Sheffield.

 Here is Nick's proposal to buy and run the vegbag scheme with the
 financial details removed. See attachment 1

 Here is the proposal for a 6 month fixed term contract to continue the
 vegbag scheme and develop new directions for the co-op, that could be
 presented to members in the Autumn. See attachment 2

 Here is a very DRAFT brief for a consultant that the committee has been
 working on, which seeks out the most viable other ideas for the co-op in
 future. See attachment 3

 We do need to make a short term operational decision fast.  You now
 have details of the proposals to discuss at a meeting on Thursday 14th
 April at 6.30 - 8.30 at 104 Albert Road, S8 9RA.  If you can't attend
 but wish to contribute please phone us for a chat or email

 We need to agree a short term plan and a sensible PROCESS for the
 longer term.  NO decisions about the longer term will be made at this
 meeting but the short term decisions will effect the range of options
 available.

 Cheers

 Joan 07505 129329
 Yvonne 07879 697569
 Renate 07943  297959

 Kim, our part-time worker has just got a new and exciting job with the
 Royal Horticultural Society and will leave in the next couple of weeks.
 We are having leaving drinks at the Brothers Arms in Heeley on Friday
 15th April from 5.30 pm. PLEASE JOIN US THERE