[Hazelhurst-Shareholders] ***PUNCH & HOLLY - CELEBRATING WINTER***

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Nov 17 13:00:32 GMT 2015

 ***PUNCH & HOLLY - CELEBRATING WINTER***

 Please join us on 29th November 2015 between 1-4PM for a foraging walk
 on the beautiful grounds of Hazelhurst where we're collecting different
 twigs, greenery and Holly.

 We will then make a seasonal door hanging or a candle arrangement
 (please bring a candle if you wish to make a candle arrangement) whilst
 enjoying a nice cup of punch (non-alcoholic!) in our new cosy barn.

 This is a family event and ALL ARE WELCOME

 You can find Hazelhurst on the left hand side, about one mile down
 Lightwood lane, from the roundabout at the top. We have space for about
 ten cars to park. Our post code is S8 8BG.

 For more info call Renate on 07943297959