[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] fruit picking at Sheffield Organic Growers

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Jul 21 19:30:01 GMT 2015

 Hi All

 We are having a series of PYO fruit days at the growing site 11 - 4
 every Saturday until  8th August.  Huw is doing a "special offer"  for
 Hazelhurst Customers of 5KG of blackcurrants for only £7.50!!

 I realise this is quite a large amount, but if there was a few of you
 picking, you'd do it in no time at all!!

 You can contact Huw direct on 07720564316 or through the Sheffield
 Organic Growers Website -
 http://www.sheffieldorganicgrowers.co.uk/p/events-2013.html to arrange
 another suitable picking day, or just turn up on Saturday!

 Many thanks

 Kim