[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] Hazelhurst CSA Newsletter and AGM Date

naomi.hazelhurst.coop naomi at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Sep 2 14:31:56 GMT 2014

Hello
Please find attached the latest newsletter from Hazelhurst
CSA in a word format. A pdf version will be available on the website and
facebook shortly. Also please note our AGM will be on:

Monday 29th
September 2014, Sharrow Old Junior School, South View Road, S7
1DB.
Please arrive at 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start. We will aim to finish
at 9pm.
There will be light refreshments available. We would be grateful
if members could bring some food to share.

The CSA rules require that
members of the Management Committee stand down after a period of time,
although they may seek re-election. There will be places on the
Committee available in 2014/15, including that of Secretary. Please do
consider whether you would like to stand for election, and take forward
the CSA's exciting plans in the coming year. If you are thinking of
standing, you can let the Management Committee know in advance, by
emailing admin at hazelhurst.coop [1] no later than 15 September
2014.

Similarly, if you want to bring a resolution to the AGM for
consideration by the membership, please tell us some details about that
resolution in advance, by emailing admin at hazelhurst.coop [2] no later
than 15 September 2014. If you want to know what (if any) resolutions
have been proposed, please email admin at hazelhurst.coop [3] no later than
22 September 2014.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Naomi Hinch, Project