[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] REMINDER: Hazelhurst Social TOMORROW and Newsletter attached.

naomi.hazelhurst.coop naomi at hazelhurst.coop
Mon Jan 20 21:11:15 GMT 2014

Hello All

A reminder about our get together to keep in touch and
find out more about new opportunities at Hazelhurst CSA. Please join us
for a drink and a chat about how you can be nvolved in 2014.

This is
tomorrow TUESDAY 21ST JANUARY, 7.30 AT THE WHITE LION ON QUEENS ROAD,
HEELEY.

Also please find attached our latest newsletter in pdf and word
formats.

All good wishes from,

Caroline Krzesinska

Alison