[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] Order your Hazelhurst vegbox

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Sat Jun 9 12:10:26 GMT 2012

 Hazelhurst CSA is delighted to announce that the first delivery of the
 weekly vegbox will be on Thursday 26th July 2012.  We are now giving you
 the opportunity to receive weekly boxes of local organic veg fresh from
 our field at Hazelhurst on Lightwood Lane.
 Sign up now to receive a weekly vegbox by contacting
 vegbox at hazelhurst.coop specifying what size of box you would like to
 order (see below for approximate box contents). Because this is a truly
 local box scheme we anticipate that demand will exceed supply so get
 your order in early.
 Each box will contain potatoes, onions, carrots plus other seasonal
 vegetables and fruit including broad beans, celeriac, purple sprouting
 broccoli, kale, cauliflowers, salad leaves, tomatoes, courgettes, french
 beans, beetroot, apples and rhubarb.
 Vegbox sizes and prices:
 Large   £13 (~ 10 types of vegetables)
 Standard £11 (~ 8 types of vegetables)
 Small   £8 (~ 6 types of vegetables)

 Example of a standard box:
 6 potatoes, 3 onions, 4 carrots, 100g salad bag or lettuce, 20 broad
 bean pods, 5 tomatoes and 2 courgettes.

 We anticipate delivering to number of convenient collection points
 around Sheffield every Thursday evening. Payment is only by standing
 order. Please fill in the attached standing order form and either
 deliver it to 210 Shirebrook Road, S8 9RG or email it to
 vegbox at hazelhurst.coop. We are asking people to sign up for a weekly box
 until 31st January 2013. You should view this as a regular weekly
 commitment but for those weeks when you are away we will credit your
 account.

 If you have any questions about the scheme then email
 vegbox at hazelhurst.coop

 Best wishes,
 Hazelhurst CSA