[Hazelhurst-Newsletter] Just a reminder. . .

Hazelhurst Admin admin at hazelhurst.coop
Fri Apr 27 17:55:49 GMT 2012

 Dear Hazelhurst supporter,

 This is just to let you know, in case you haven't already done so, that
 it is not too late to buy shares in Hazelhurst CSA. Our share offer,
 which hopes to raise £30,000 to set the farm off on a good footing is
 closing on April 30th. So there is still time (just!). You can buy
 shares worth anything from £50 to £5000.
 For information about the share offer and an application form, see
 attached.

 There will be a newsletter out soon, but don't forget to check our
 website, as well as Facebook and Twitter, for some lovely pictures
 showing what's been going on at Hazelhurst. www.hazelhurst.coop

 Best wishes to all.

 Bardy McNair,
 for Hazelhurst CSA