[Hazelhurst-Customers] EASTER EVENT!! 20/03/2016, 2-4PM

hazelhurst CSA hazelhurstcsa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:43:10 GMT 2016

🐰We would love it if you could join us for a family day of Easter egg
painting and Easter Tree making!!🐔

On 20th March, Renate will show us how to create *our own* Easter Tree
using twigs collected from the site.  We will start at 2pm and aim to be
finished by about 4pm.

Meet at the barn on site (about a mile down the lane from the roundabout at
the top of Lightwood Lane - on the left hand side. post code - S8 8BG)

Please could you bring your own eggs and if you have your favourite colour
paints and any glitter, ribbons etc, bring those too to make your Easter
Tree look fantastic! 🐣

*****Please remember to dress warmly as there is no heating in the barn*****

You can contact Renate about this event on 07943297959

*YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL AS YOU ARE ON OUR MAILING LIST AS A CUSTOMER,
MEMBER, SHAREHOLDER, VOLUNTEER AND/OR SIGNED UP TO OUR NEWS LETTER .  IF
YOU ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN OUR NEWS AND EVENTS AND WOULD LIKE TO BE
REMOVED FROM ANY OR ALL OF THESE MAILING LISTS - PLEASE LET ME KNOW.*

--
Kim
0784758081