[Hazelhurst-Customers] open day at growing site

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Jun 23 10:22:56 GMT 2015

 Dear all

 We are having an open day at the Sheffield Organic Growers site on 12th
 July between 11am and 4pm.

 There will be a flyer and some more info to follow, this is just a
 quick message for you all to save the date!

 I will be there and would love to meet as many veg bag customers and
 coop members as I can, so please make yourself known when you arrive.  I
 will be "on the door" so to speak, so you shouldn't miss me :)

 Many thanks for your continued support.

 Kim
 07903363724