[Hazelhurst-Customers] Fruit in your veg bags

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Thu Jul 16 20:54:44 GMT 2015

 Dear all

 Hopefully you've all noticed we are currently well into the abundance
 stage of the growing year(!) and are hopefully enjoying a wide variety
 of Sheffield grown fruit!

 We are using some Environmentally friendly, recycled plastic containers
 to keep your fruit from getting squashed, but we would love to go one
 better and REUSE these boxes!!!

 So, if you don't mind too much, could you give your container a quick
 rinse once you've finished eating the fruit and put it back in your bag
 for me to collect and reuse the following week.

 If you've already thrown the containers away, not to worry but we like
 to reuse things where ever possible.

 Many thanks

 Kim