[Hazelhurst-Customers] CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR DELIVERIES - PLEASE ALL READ

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Tue Dec 16 19:15:10 GMT 2014

 Dear all veg bag customers

 ***Please note changes to deliveries to accommodate xmas and NYE***

 I will be working hard to ensure you get your veg for the festive
 period so I hope these times and dates suit most of you (if not all of
 you!)

 Xmas delivery will be made on 24th December in the morning (be in the
 hubs no later than 10am)

 NY delivery will be made on 31st December at the usual time (be in the
 hubs no later than 6pm)

 (FYI - 1st bag of 2015 will be delivered on 8th of January)

 I really hope you've enjoyed your year of locally grown, organic fruit
 and vegetables and are looking forward to more of the same in 2015!!!

 Many thanks

 Kim