[Hazelhurst-Customers] vegbag customer survey

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Wed Nov 14 16:38:29 GMT 2012

 Dear Vegbag customer,

 We are writing to let you know that you will be receiving a 'customer
 feeback questionnaire' with your Vegbag this week. We hope you will take
 a few minutes to complete the questionnaire as your feedback will be
 extremely valuable to us as we work to develop and improve the scheme.
 Please return the completed questionnaire to your collection point next
 week (Thurs 22nd November).

 We are keen to make the scheme a success and your comments and
 suggestions will help us to do so.

 Many thanks in anticiaption.
 Rob
 On behalf of Hazelhurst volunteers.