[Hazelhurst-Customers] Veg bag collection information

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Fri Jul 20 15:20:00 GMT 2012

 Dear veg bag customers,

 The first delivery of the veg bags will be on Thursday 26nd July.
 Attached is pdf showing you which hub your veg bag will be delivered to.
 Once the system has been running for a few weeks we expect to deliver to
 hubs between 7 and 7:30pm but for the first couple of deliveries they
 may get there a little later, hopefully by 8pm. You can phone Carolina,
 our Spanish veg bag co-ordinator, on 07981 271 829 if you want to check
 whether the bags have been delivered before 8pm. We will email those
 picking up from 31 Brook Road separately, as the arrangements for this
 hub are slightly different.

 Your veg bag will be waiting for you in a strong plastic container at
 the hub. The containers have lids that clip shut. Please make sure that
 you clip the lid shut when you've collected your bag to prevent rain
 getting in.

 IMPORTANT: Veg bags are expensive and so we have a limited supply. It
 is therefore very important that you return the previous veg bag to the
 hub when you collect the next one.

 Thanks for supporting Hazelhurst Community Supported Agriculture and we
 very much hope that you enjoy the contents of your first veg bag.

 Best wishes,
 Rob