[Hazelhurst-Customers] Bag return and phone numbers

Hazelhurst CSA Vegbox vegbox at hazelhurst.coop
Sat Aug 4 09:54:29 GMT 2012

 Dear veg bag customers,

 We hope you're enjoying your fresh Hazelhurst veg. The feedback we've
 had so far has been very positive but let us know if you are not happy
 with any aspect and we'll see what we can do. We have been puttng in a
 little extra into your bags (mainly loose salad leaves) whilst we have
 excess.

 The system of collecting from hubs seems to be going smoothly. Many of
 you did return your veg bags to the hub when you picked up this week but
 a few haven't. I did mean to send out a reminder but never got round to
 it so apologies for that. If you haven't returned the first veg bag
 please do so before the next delivery. We will be picking up the empty
 bags from hubs this Thursday and if yours isn't there that means you
 will be in possession of all three veg bags allocated to you. We only
 have three bags per customer so if you have them all we'll have to start
 using yucky plastic bags until we get yours back.

 If there is any problem with the veg bag delivery we may need to phone
 you to let you know. We have most of your phone numbers but not for the
 following customers:

 Perry
 Ferns
 Summers
 Dembo
 Garbutt
 Jude
 Gibson
 Tottle
 Elder
 Selmes
 Webster

 Could these people please email us back their prefered contact phone
 number.

 We've just signed up another batch of customers so have had to
 rearrange the hubs a little. I've told most people directly about
 changes affecting them but some are on holiday so I've attached a
 complete list of customers by hub. We're now aiming to have bags at hubs
 by 7.30pm

 Best wishes,
 Kevin