[freearchitecture] Free Architecture updates anyone?

Steve Hall digitect at dancingpaper.com
Mon Jan 1 01:04:00 GMT 2007

I moderate spam out of this list about 2-3 a week, with Chris
appearing to do the same. However, there hasn't been a real post in a
while. So...

On my own front, I've seen little progress on our typical issues:

o Pro 2D CAD (existing program "grows up", new program developed)
o 3D modelers (architectural features for Blender3D, etc.)
o Existing software changes (Google opens SketchUp, MicroStation goes
  open, Cycas is purchased and opened, etc.)
o No maturation (beta) of various file format converters (Eric?)

Anyone else have better news or updates related to Free Software
devoted to architecture?

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect dancingpaper com ]