[freearchitecture] An open file format for Computer Aided Design

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Aug 22 00:52:03 BST 2003

Hi everyone on the freearchitecture list, it's been a bit quiet
around here lately..

Back in February, I wrote about some ideas for a new, open, CAD file
format that I would _never_ implement (being too busy and all that).

Anyway, I ended up writing a little test application and I've put up
a page with some screenshots:

    http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/draft/

It doesn't do much, but what it does do is demonstrate some basic
principles that I think are quite useful - I'd be interested in any
comments that anyone has.

--
Bruno