[esocialaction] Communications?

Jerome Ravetz jerome-ravetz at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 10:50:47 GMT 2009

Dear Friend -

	I am registered as being on this mailing list, but I don't seem to
have received any messages for some time.

						Best wishes -

								Jerry Ravetz

Jerome Ravetz
111 Victoria Road
Oxford OX2 7QG
+44 [0]1865 512247
Mobile   0790 535 2788
Website:  www.jerryravetz.co.uk

Associate Fellow, the Institute for Science, Innovation and Society,
Saïd Business School, Oxford University.

Files (pdf) of my recent papers on a variety of themes can be found
on my personal website.  Those relating more to NUSAP and Post-Normal
Science can be found on the website www.nusap.net; on the Home Page
see Tutorials - Post-Normal Science and NUSAP, and Sections -
Reports, papers.   Ongoing discussions of Post-Normal Science can be
found on the blog: www.postnormaltimes.net/blog.

My book A No-Nonsense Guide to Science has been published by New
Internationalist.