[esocialaction] Your experience of Virtual Teams: Help with a 20min interview?

Simon Buckingham Shum sbs at acm.org
Sun Dec 7 17:57:28 GMT 2008

Hi

I've been contacted by a humanitarian relief & devpt agency I know,
who are trying to improve their virtual teamworking. They're seeking
people willing to share a bit of their experiences. It's less about
the technology, more about the experience of teamwork compared to co-
present teams, and with cross-cultural differences.

If you're willing to chat on phone/skype to Christine Walsh, please
cc. your reply to her.

thanks

Simon

Dr Simon J. Buckingham Shum
Senior Lecturer in Knowledge Media
Knowledge Media Institute, The Open University
Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, UK
http://kmi.open.ac.uk/sbs
T: +44 (0)1908 655723   F: +44 (0)1908 653169