[esocialaction] FW: [nyfvonet] abilitynet accessibility event.

Dearden, Andrew M A.M.Dearden at shu.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 09:44:54 BST 2008

This may be of interest to some.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: nyfvonet_owner at nyfvo.org.uk [mailto:nyfvonet_owner at nyfvo.org.uk] On Behalf Of Mark Kennedy
Sent: 09 April 2008 15:28
To: cd777 at btinternet.com
Subject: [nyfvonet] abilitynet accessibility event.

AbilityNet are delighted to welcome you to our accessibility event of the year!

Accessibility 2.0: a million flowers bloom 25th of April 2008

Focussing on the accessibility of Web 2.0 online applications, this conference boasts some of the best experts from across the industry.

They will be looking at practical solutions to the Web 2.0 accessibility problems, showing cutting edge techniques.  We want to make it a very practical day, so that you will come away knowing what you need to do, and where you need to focus to make sure you give access to all users.

Accessibility 2.0 will bring together experts from the UK's leading disability charities and some of the leading lights of the web industry!
There'll also be an opportunity to take part in a debate during our round table session for wider discussion.

For full details please go to
http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/accessibility2/
<http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/accessibility2/>

               NYFVOnet - the free email news service for
   voluntary and community organisations in York and North Yorkshire
         from North Yorkshire Forum for Voluntary Organisations
   For further information see http://www.nyfvo.org.uk/nyfvonet.shtml