[esocialaction] FW: Two reports on use of ICT in NGO

David Wilcox david at partnerships.org.uk
Tue Jan 16 15:10:48 GMT 2007

Hi Nick - all

You might be interested in the social media game we ran for the first
time yesterday at the circuit riders conference
http://partnerships.typepad.com/civic/2007/01/running_the_soc.html

It is designed to help people play through ways to use some of the
tools and processes covered in the reports you/Andrew mentions

David