[esocialaction] FW: Two reports on use of ICT in NGO

Nick Plant Nick.Plant at uwe.ac.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:04:25 GMT 2007

It's rare, I guess, for VSSN people to be lobbing *us* stuff about ICT,
rather than the other way around, but I thought this might be
interesting to some on this list. Peter H is chair of VSSN, runs a major
e-social science programme @ Man.ac.uk, is already "converted", and
might well be a sympathetic ally....

Nick