[esocialaction] looking for lecturers

Danijela Babic dbabic at zamir.net
Wed Jan 10 16:01:43 GMT 2007

Hi everybody,
I am urgently looking for speaker/lecturer/presented for a workshop that
will be held in Zagreb, Croatia, January 23-24.
Focus is on EU FP7, and special topics are:

*Challenge 1.4*: Secure, dependable and trusted infrastructures

*Challenge 3.3:* Embedded system design

*Challenge 4.1*: Digital libraries, usage and learning

If you know anybody who is/was involved in FP funded projects addressing
above mentioned areas, pls let me know. We expect approx 20 min
presentation of the project or best practices in EU in respective
fields. We can cover transportation, accomodation and a fee.
Thanks for assistance and sorry for using this list for this purpose...
best,
Danijela Babic
ZaMirNET
Croatia