[esocialaction] FW: e-STAS 2007. Social Action Technologies Symposium

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Wed Feb 14 15:04:58 GMT 2007

Steve:

thanks for pointing out the event.

Yolanda Rueda, who I know well, is trying her best to organize a
yearly event on ICTs and social responsibility. One that brings
together not only key people in spain, but also speakers from europe
and abroad.

I attended last year's inaugural conference and likely will be doing
the same this year. Some pictures, including the official conference
mural can be found here -  http://www.flickr.com/groups/e-stas/pool/

regards,

Robert
---