[esocialaction] Related project

Dearden, Andrew M A.M.Dearden at shu.ac.uk
Fri Sep 29 09:10:59 BST 2006

This kind of philosophical take might be worth monitoring (from ResearchDay)

LSE TO LEAD DIGITAL ECOSYSTEMS RESEARCH PROJECT Researchers from the London School of Economics have been awarded 1.5 million euros to lead a European research project into the philosophies behind digital ecosystems. Digital ecosystems are internet-based networks - such as 'digital commons' - that can be shared. It is part of a 9.1m euro project funded by the European Commission.

Andy

Andy Dearden
Reader in e-SocialAction
Communication and Computing Research Centre
Sheffield Hallam University
Harmer Building
Sheffield
S1 1WB