[esocialaction] FOSS in the VCS blog

Chris Bailey chrisbailey at socialrights.org
Sat Nov 18 14:18:06 GMT 2006

Susie's Blog - Winning hearts and minds over to FOSS
http://www.afl.org.uk/susieblog/

"I’m starting this blog because our organisation is trying to move over
entirely to open source software, and it’s been such a feast of
internecine struggle and moral outrage so far I thought it would be
useful to other people to show the real non-techy issues of Moving Over
To The Dark Side."

Susie is Resources Director at AFL (ex-CIAC). AFL is Advice For Life, a
not-for-profit organisation based in Cambridge, focused on advice and
ICT projects.

Chris Bailey
East of England FOSS in the VCS project