[esocialaction] FW: Knowledgebase survey

Dearden, Andrew M A.M.Dearden at shu.ac.uk
Tue Jan 3 09:50:14 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Pavitt [mailto:simon at headware.co.uk]
Sent: 03 January 2006 09:39
To: esocialaction at email-lists.org
Subject: Knowledgebase survey

Hi all

Hopefully there's some people here who have made use the LASA
Knowledgebase website, [www.lasa.org.uk/knowledgebase]. If so, this is
just a quick message to notify you that we've currently made a survey
available as the Knowledgebase is shortly due to be redeveloped as part
of the work of the ICT Hub.

If you use it within the next month, we'd appreciate it if you could put
aside a couple of minutes when you've finished to follow the link to the
survey (it shouldn't be too hard to spot). There's less than 15
questions, and your responses will help to inform decisions about some
of the planned improvements.

If you're looking for information on ICT and the voluntary sector and
were not previously aware of the Knowledgebase we'd also like to hear
from you.

Thanks

Simon Pavitt
[www.headware.co.uk]