[esocialaction] SocialSource FLOSS for the VCS event 2

Dearden, Andrew M A.M.Dearden at shu.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 08:49:26 GMT 2005

I think this sounds like a really interesting event.

Unfortunately:
Steve Walker, Leon Watts, Ann Light, Leonie Ramondt & I are all otherwise engaged in T & SA activities elsewhere:
Steve, Ann & I have to be in Glasgow for a Design for a Design for the 21st Century workshop.
Leon & Leonie are at Group 2005 in the states, at a workshop on incentives and on-line communities - what keeps on-line
communities going.

If anyone is able to get to this (I presume Chris Bailey is going anyway, but others may be interested too), then we have enough
left in the budget to support a couple more people travelling down to it. Please get in touch.

In return, we would like to see a report from the event circulated to the list & put on the Wiki.

Andy

Andy Dearden
Communications & Computing Research Centre
ACES
Harmer Building
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield