[esocialaction] A shared bibliography - can you contribute?

Dearden, Andrew M A.M.Dearden at shu.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 12:52:21 GMT 2005

Sorry

If you had problems accessing Wikindx in the past couple of days, then I think it is now fixed.

URL is:

http://otho.cms.shu.ac.uk/wikindx3/

Hope you can get in. We need your contributions.

Andy

Andy Dearden
Communications & Computing Research Centre
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
S1 1WB

Tel: 0114 225 2916