[esocialaction] A shared bibliography - can you contribute?

Dearden, Andrew M A.M.Dearden at shu.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 08:39:09 GMT 2005

One of the tools we have been tryign to get set up in the T & SA project is a shared bibliography.

Due to various firewall problems, this did not work when we tried it at the Sheffield meeting.

I'm pleased to announce that it is now working - so if you read papers that you think might be interesting to add to the
bibliography - please do.

The tool (wikindx) is at:
http://otho.cms.shu.ac.uk/wikindx3/

You will need to register (bottom right).

It can do bulk import of existing bibtex files (but only 10 records at a time). If you have stuff you could add in existing bibtex
format, please add it.

It can export to bibtex and Endnote -

And best of all it's FLOSS so it has the potential to do whatever you think it should!

Andy

Andy Dearden
Communications & Computing Research Centre
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
S1 1WB

Tel: 0114 225 2916