[esocialaction] [Re: Let's roll]

Paula Graham paula at alt-synergy.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 12:55:15 GMT 2005

and if we went at it somehting like that, we could integrate the
innovations in publication - p2p review etc, as actually *building* the
process of a new FLOSS model adapted to an alternative productive task?
and kinda give a theoretical commentary on us doing it too -  or something?

Skype: bastubis
Jabber: bastubis at chicaslinux.net
ICQ: 57309531
MSN: bastubis at hotmail.com