[esocialaction] Event - Open Source Software for Local Communitiesand Democracy - 15 Sep 2005 - Amsterdam

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Fri Aug 26 20:13:39 BST 2005

I'd love to go. Teesside airport is right behind my back garden and  Schiphol is just a short hop away. However, I'm just back from hol the day before and at a conf in London next day that my boss wants me to attend http://www.aced-eu.org/

Steve Thompson
Community Media Coordinator
Department of Academic Enterprise
University Of Teesside
T-  01642 384567
M-  07860 374 047
E-  s.d.thompson at tees.ac.uk
www.neukol.org.uk (web)
www.neukol.co.uk (intranet)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged.  It is intended solely for the use of the addressee and others authorised to receive it.

If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any circulation or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify me immediately by telephone or by e-mail.

The Department of Academic Enterprise makes every effort to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are sent virus free. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to perform any checks they deem necessary.