[ecodissident] Web Hosting and PayPal

Adam Moran adam at webarchitects.org.uk
Wed Apr 13 10:43:50 GMT 2011

Hi,

We´ve updated the web hosting packages and they now come with lots more
bandwidth:

  http://ecodissident.net/hosting

These packages are suitable for running websites based on content
management systems, wikis and the like, and come with masses more
bandwidth than originally designed.

Also we are now taking payments by PayPal. We´ve done this to ease
transactions but we much prefer to be paid by bank transfer or standing
order as PayPal swallows 6% of all fees -- this is a massive part of our
profit margin which we intend using primarily to pay our wages.

Having said that, we´ve made a start this week -- we have a small
advertising budget which we intend to use effectively and are paying
ourselves £5.93 an hour to get us off the ground.

We have an office phone too :)

All the best

-- Adam		+44 114 303 0281

Sheffield :: http://webarch.net/