[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Inclusive Co-ops - Have your say!

Herta Gatter herta.g at ldn.cash
Wed Jan 24 17:14:32 GMT 2024

Dear all,

I hope you are well.

I’d like to invite you to share your views on CASH’s Inclusive Co-ops project in a 5 minute long survey:

https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/forms/s/K2Yq4TdfXF4BaMHBjARFjyx2

The Inclusive Co-ops Project is a research and learning project initiated by Community Assets for Housing (CASH) about how to make housing co-ops more inclusive, accessible and sustainable. We aim to understand ways that co-ops may be exclusive to various groups of people, and explore fair and inclusive policies or practices. You can find out more here: https://ldn.cash/projects/inclusive-co-ops/

We hope to involve both existing co-ops and those who are interested to enter or start co-ops in peer research and sharing knowledge. The project will focus on different aspects or stages of running a co-op, with workshops on each topic and training sessions on research methods. Based on the research findings, participants will share recommended actions that may be tested in practice.

This project is still in the stage of planning and seeking funding and partnerships. If you have experience of living in a co-op or are otherwise interested in the subject, we would like to seek your feedback on the proposed structure and content of the project. This is so that we have an idea of what would be most useful for participants.

We would be very grateful if you could share your thoughts with us on this short questionnaire:

https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/forms/s/K2Yq4TdfXF4BaMHBjARFjyx2

Thank you very much for your time.

In co-operation,

Herta Gatter

Outreach and Engagement Circle
Community Assets for Society and Housing
ldn.cash <http://ldn.cash/>
@ldncash