[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Potential project

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Wed Jan 17 14:55:09 GMT 2024

Hi Milka,

Thanks for your reply. For now it will be helpful to name you in the application. Helpful to know your costs, I will incease the budget on the basis of 4 x half days @ £250 each.

If we get the funding, maybe then we can discuss your availablility and recommendations for other potential consultants.

Thanks for the recipe!
Very best,

Abigail

On Tuesday, January 16, 2024 19:26 GMT, Milka Fisiha <milka.fisiha at gmail.com> wrote:
 Hi Abigail, Happy New Year! I hope you are doing well and had time to rest too.  Lovely to hear from you and hear about a potential project, sounds very exciting and thanks so much for thinking of me.With regards to myself, I will be travelling between U.K. and U.S.A. more often this year therefore difficult to plan any in-person workshops, I am in U.S.A right now. My usual Consultancy rate is £400 - £500 per day depending on the project, but I understand that is above your budget. I can circulate this opportunity to others in my network, equally I am happy for you to include me in the application if you do not have any other Consultants in mind for now. I am hopeful that you will receive the funding.  Also, I haven't forgotten: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9HYfbFbslk - Vegan Ethiopian Food and Injera- the bread that is is served on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BO4pqViS4g&t=157s Have a lovely evening. --Kind Regards,Milka Fisiha (she/her)Higher Purpose Consultancymilka at higherpurpose.org.uk   On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 6:25 AM Abigail Hammond | CASH <abigail.h at ldn.cash> wrote:Hi Milka,

Greetings in 2024!

Here at CASH we are submitting a funding application to Deptford Challenge Trust to run a project with 4 housing co-ops and 4 community groups. It will involve peer researchers within the organisations and explore decision making /inclusivity / housing experiences and needs. We would very much like you to be a part of it, running 2 workshops, support with a follow up meeting and  evaluation. It will take place from June 2024 until May 2025. Would £800 (approx 40hrs @ £20 an hr) for your fee be an appropriate amount to put in, if indeed you are interested?

Best wishes,

Abigail