[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Housing co-ops event - Sat 3 Feb

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Sun Feb 4 15:35:00 GMT 2024

Hi Jane,

Having taken a cople of weeks off after frantically looking for a new venue in SE we are back on and planning for the event to be in April now. We will let you know as soon as we have a date in place.

We have just launched our Newsletter and I'm not sure if we got the email list from you.. (sorry..)
I know you asked who you should send it to in a previous email. That would be to communication at ldn.cash

Many thanks, hope all well with you,

Best,

Abigail