[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] MAJ and CASH

Shiri Shalmy shiri.shalmy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:55:29 BST 2023

Thanks Tony and hello Herta

I have also not been to Sanford yet so I am very excited to join the
meeting!

Of the dates and times Tony suggested I can make the following:

Wednesday 27th Sept – 12 noon to 7pm

Friday 29th from 12 noon to 7pm

Saturday 14th Oct – any time

Sunday 15th Oct – any time

Hope any of those work for you, Herta.

Best,
shiri

Shiri Shalmy

07929 252724
@ShiriShalmy <https://twitter.com/ShiriShalmy>

Cooperation Town <https://www.cooperation.town> // Antiuniversity Now
<http://www.antiuniversity.org/> // Curatorial work
<http://www.cargocollective.com/shirishalmy>
I am a member of the Bakers, Food and Allied Workers Union
<https://www.bfawu.org>, of London Renters Union
<https://londonrentersunion.org> and of the London Capital Credit Union
<https://credit-union.coop>. Join a union today.