[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd: MAJ and CASH

Herta Gatter herta.g at ldn.cash
Tue Sep 12 10:42:23 BST 2023

Hi Abby/whoever wants to come meet MAJ to discuss the loanstock idea,

 when is good from the suggested dates? Richard I’ve copied in your personal email as I’m not sure you check your CASH one?

I can do:

Sunday 24th Sept – any time
Wednesday 27th Sept – 12 noon to 2pm
Friday 29th from 12 noon to 7pm
Saturday 14th Oct – and time
Sunday 15th Oct – any time

Please let me know what works and I’ll get back to Tony!

Thanks,

Herta Gatter

Outreach and Engagement Circle
Community Assets for Society and Housing
ldn.cash <http://ldn.cash/>
@ldncash