[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Reply to 'Cash-newsletter Digest, Vol 26, Issue 2'

Szczepan | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Fri Oct 27 08:59:28 BST 2023

Hi O&E

Our newsletter works like a big mailing list that, in theory, allows
anyone on the list to email everyone else. To prevent that from
happening we are holding emails and authorise only those that go out of
CASH.

Someone replied to the last newsletter you sent Herta (I only released
it last weekend).

The email reply was:

/Hello!! I'm very interested in this but I notice I am unavailable for
the two events in oct + Nov? wondering if there are any evening slots
for this for folks working during the day?

Thanks so much /

It came from was: inemii at outlook.com

Hope you can take it from there! In the future please ask people to
reply to specific email so there's a bit less delay with me picking up
(a few days in this case).

Best regards,

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*