[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] CASH & East London housing co-op event (2 Nov)

Jane L janelaporte04 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:00:09 BST 2023

Hi Herta

That's great that you're coming. I'll check about a projector. However, the
intro section, when everyone is together, will only be about 2 mins per
group. And then everyone will get just under 15 minutes with you, as part
of a smaller group.

But in that speed dating section, we'll be asking the presenters to rotate,
rather than the attendees. This is because it will mean fewer people moving
around at the end of each section.

Realistically, you won't be able to take a projector with you when you
rotate.

Do you still think you'll want one for the two minute intro?

Cheers
Jane