[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd: Please forward to Gerry Smith

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Mon Oct 23 16:16:13 BST 2023

Hi Gerry,

Abigail here from CASH / Nettleton Road Housing Co-op. Hello!

It was great to meet you at the conference - quite one of the highlights! I have enjoyed having a look at your art work (of course).

I'm getting in touch with you from CASH to follow up on our mission to get invites to Co-op GM's to introduce CASH and hopefully inspire and invigorate.  Would you please ask your membership at Clissold if they would be up for that?

There is this event happening next week, would you mind sharing this too as it may spark some initial interest? https://www.communityledhousing.london/how-to-finance-a-housing-co-op/

Wishing you well, looking forward to meeting you again, on your turf!

Best,

Abigail

Abigail Hammond
CASH Chair