[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd: Inclusive Housing Co-ops - Join the research and training project!

Herta Gatter herta.g at ldn.cash
Wed Oct 18 21:35:34 BST 2023

Hi John,

I hope you are well.

I’m getting in touch with exciting news about the EDI research project we discussed back in July. We are currently doing outreach for the initial kick-off workshop - gathering interest amongst both co-op members and the wider community. I was wondering if it was possible to forward the below email to the co-ops you are working with - it would be much appreciated.

We are still keen to do a workshop with your staff members as well, please let us know when would be a good time to arrange this.

Kind regards,

Herta Gatter

Outreach and Engagement Circle
Community Assets for Society and Housing
ldn.cash <http://ldn.cash/>
@ldncash