[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] EDI Facilitator

Herta Gatter herta.g at ldn.cash
Wed Oct 4 11:14:36 BST 2023

Hi Milka,

Many thanks for your email. We are very impressed with your experience and looking forwards to working with you.

I was wondering if you were free for a quick 20 mins long video call on Friday sometime 3-5pm to discuss the plan?

Best wishes,

Herta Gatter

Outreach and Engagement Circle
Community Assets for Society and Housing
ldn.cash <http://ldn.cash/>
@ldncash